For this post I will be doing a product recommendation.
To stay with the football theme of this blog I will be
recommending the Madden NFL video games. Even before I actually started
watching NFL games I can remember playing Madden with family and friends.
Madden has been one of the longest running video games and for good reason. It
is always one of the top sports games and people await the new version every
year. Madden has come a long way from its first version back around 2000. The
graphics in today's version are so realistic its as if you are actually watching
a game on an HD TV. Playing Madden also is a great way for younger kids to
learn about the game of football and to become familiar with all the players.
Before I started playing I didn't really know the ins and outs of the game of
football. Now I know offensive plays, defensive plays and what all the
penalties are. Before I started playing Madden, I was relatively unfamiliar
with the players as well. Its been a couple years since I last played Madden
but I do remember almost all of the players and their positions from the
previous versions. I think part of Madden’s success over all these years is
because its one game that has no age limit. Younger kids all the way up to
older people enjoy playing Madden every day. Overall I think Madden is by far the best
sports game available for gamers and I think younger kids can learn a lot about
the game of football by playing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment