For today's post I will be writing a review about Lambeau Field.
In 2010 my brother and I got the chance to attend a Bears Packers game at Lambeau Field. My brother is a die-hard Packers fan just as much as I am a Bears fan. we bought tickets before the season even started even though it was the last game of the season. As it turned out if the Packers had lost this game they would have been out of the playoffs, and we all know what happened after this game. One thing that really surprised me was Lambeau Field and the city of Green Bay. In my opinion it is the best place to go watch NFL football games. Green Bay has a small town feel and on game days it turns into a college like atmosphere. Literally the whole town shuts down to go watch the Packers either at Lambeau or in a bar. Lambeau Field is surrounded by little houses which even adds to the small town feel. We actually parked on someones front lawn, which is actually a thing up there. Another thing that makes it one the best venues in the NFL is the people. Now I hate the Packers but their fans are some of the nicest fans in football. I was head to toe in bears stuff and other than getting a few jokes tossed my way I had no problem. The whole section that we sat in were neighbors so it was also a very friendly atmosphere inside the stadium also. Overall, I think Lambeau Field is by far the best town and stadium to go watch an NFL game in.
No comments:
Post a Comment