For this post I will be promoting another Post from a different blogger.
This Bloggers name is Walt Culpepper, a fellow student with me at Illinois State University. His Blog is all about College Basketball and College Basketball Rankings.
He recently did a list post of the updated rankings for college basketball which could be extremely useful in filling out brackets. In his list he gives the top 25 teams in college basketball and their current record. Since we are only a couple weeks away from March Madness this is very relevant information. He basically states that all of these top 25 teams are basically a lock for the tourney so knowing their records and a little more about these teams could be the difference in your bracket challenge. I personally won my bracket last year so I am very excited for the 2016 March Madness. I have never been a big basketball fan in general but I do love March Madness and I think it could be the second or third best sporting event of the year. I got a chance to go to the festivities and watch a couple practices a few years back when Jokim Noah played for the Florida Gators. It was my first big sporting event and I could not believe all the hype around the town of Indianapolis at the time. I think this blog could be very interesting for the everyday college basketball fan and I might even continue to look for some help with filling out my bracket.
No comments:
Post a Comment