For this Post I will be creating a Sneeze Page. In my sneeze page I will be directing you back to some of my best posts.
- http://chicagobearsnfl.blogspot.com/2016/01/quarterbacks.html
- http://chicagobearsnfl.blogspot.com/2016/02/link-post.html
- The first link above goes back to one of my first post discussing the situation the Bears currently have at Quarterback. Analyzing and assessing the players both on the Bears roster and other NFL rosters is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to talking about football in general. I have been around football enough that I feel very knowledgeable about certain topics. This past weekend the NFL scouting combine took place in Indianapolis. The Bears are expected to make defensive picks in the first couple of rounds but I expect them to draft a potential replacement for Cutler in the mid to late rounds. Their GM Ryan Pace also said that the Bears are very high on a couple of quarterbacks in the middle rounds. One quarterback that could make sense is Michigan State's Connor Cook.
- The second link above goes back to my link post. For this link post I linked to one of the more popular Bears blogs called Da Bears Blog. I really enjoy surfing the web for different points on view on the Bears. Before, I would usually go straight to NFL.com and I never even though about checking out other blogs. I enjoy reading other opinions and seeing if they have the same views as I do. In this case I had a very different view. This article was about Kevin White and Alshon Jeffery. The writer though that the Bears drafted Kevin White to replace Jeffery. While White might eventually replace Jeffery I think the Bears drafted him to play side by side with Jeffery.
No comments:
Post a Comment